|Dating back before 1200AD it was connected to The Knights Templar and has a chapel dated 1370 and dedicated to St. John of Jerusalem.|
|Prior to its sale in 1999
Dinmore Manor was open
to the public.
There are few photographs of the manor's stained glass in the web, particularly of the 'secular cloisters' dating to 1932-36 by Richard Hollings Murray (the real inventor of 'Cats-Eyes') who owned the house.
|The cloister||The grotto|
|In addition the music room has some stained glass panels in clear glass leaded panes depicting characters from literature.|